Learn more about the topics we address at SaaS Summit Benelux 2023!
- Panel discussion: 4 ways to fund your SaaS business
- Ask-Me-Anything session with Ida Kuijken and Patrick Polak on fundraising during the lunch break
- Talk with VC-backed founders about their experiences with fundraising, boards and investors
- Ask for a pitch deck review at one of the partner investors
- Connect with investors in the Networking Lounge
- Patrick Polak
- Ida Kuijken
- Quintin Schevernels
- Thijs Dijkman
- Paul Becker
- Wouter Goossens
Marketing & Sales
- Jacco van der Kooij: keynote on building a recurring revenue factory
- Community-led growth by Robin van Lieshout
- SaaS Storytelling Toolkit by Daan Schmidt
- Workshop “How to build a high-performing sales team” with Machiel Kunst and Farzad Henareh
- Ask-Me-Anything session during the lunch break on hiring sales people and building a SaaS sales team
- Learn how to identify your website visitors and generate more leads
- Learn the latest growth hacking strategies and tactics
- Learn how to set up an affiliate program for your SaaS business
- Jacco van der Kooij
- Robin van Lieshout
- Daan Schmidt
- Machiel Kunst
- Farzad Henareh
- Winning by Design
Specifically aimed at CTOs and technical founders/leaders: During the entire day, you’re welcome to join us in the Dev Lounge, a separate space to discuss the technical aspects of running a SaaS business. Connect with fellow CTOs and tech/engineering leaders.
- Presentation on technical debt: transforming legacy into success (Andreas Creten)
- Workshop: Cost Management in the Cloud
- Case study: using the Shape Up method (Edwin Vlieg, Moneybird and Casper Bakker, Picqer)
- Roundtables with other CTOs and technical founders. Topics include:
- how to hire a great dev team
- technical debt
- benchmark data (salaries, productivity)
Considering expanding to new regions with your SaaS business and looking for insights and best practices? We’ve got you covered!
- Ask-Me-Anything session with Emilie Verbunt on how to expand globally
- Do’s and don’ts of entering the US market
- Do’s and don’ts of entering the German/DACH market
- SaaS Opportunities in Eastern Markets: Why and How to Expand
- Presentation on how to sell your company abroad
- Countless opportunities to meet with founders and investors who’ve expanded their businesses to other regions.
Learn more about SaaS pricing:
- Keynote: “Profit starts with packaging and pricing” by Ruben de Lange
- Workshop: Packaging and Pricing Workshop to Drive ARR Uplifts of >15% by Ruben de Lange & Marina Kouw
- Boosting exit value through pricing excellence
- Panel discussion: The AI revolution: How to implement AI in your SaaS Product? – Patrick Meutzner (Trengo), Hans de Penning (Neople) and Thijs Dijkman (Peak)
We’re working on more AI sessions. Come back later to stay up to date!
M&A and Exits
- Invite-only session: The Real Deal: Learn from Leadinfo’s Award Winning Exit
- Presentation: The Art of the Deal: Closing International M&A Transactions
- Exit Readiness Workshop: How to Make Your SaaS Company Exit Ready?
- Presentation: How to successfully sell your SaaS company abroad
We’re working on the M&A and Exit sessions. Come back later to stay up to date!
Get your ticket now
Exclusive Membership Ticket
Only available for SaaS founders & SaaS executives with an active SaaS Bazen membership.
€ 337.59 including VAT
Founder / Executive Ticket
Regular ticket for SaaS founders and SaaS executives. Not available for investors & service providers.
€ 470.69 including VAT
Investor / Service Provider Ticket
Ticket for investors and service providers.
Limited quantity available.
€ 906.29 including VAT